- Agenda (approved)
- Financial Report (Tokyo Conference) (approved)
- Publication Info Submission Form
- Web publication
- JSAC2012-13 Proceedings publication: Link
- JSAC2014 Proceedings: Link
- JSAC2015 Japan and Canada in Comparative Perspective: Economics: Link
- JSAC2016 Globalizing Japan: Issues in Language, Linguistics and Japanese Society: Link
For the record:
The issue on the 'name change' of JSAC: contributed by Professor Fumiko Ikawa-Smith
"Just to set the record straight, we did not change, or modify, the English name, from 'Japanese Studies' to 'Japan Studies.' The Japan Studies Association of Canada was the name adopted when we enlarged the scope of the organization to include disciplines other than Social Sciences at the York meeting in 1989. This is the name which appears on the covers of all the proceedings I have on hand, if they mention the name of the Association at all. However, somewhere along the line, "Japanese Studies..." began cropping up on some of our documents, including our membership renewal form. This was pointed out at an annual meeting a few years back, and, after some discussion, we decided to stick to the original name."
It was reported that the JSAC logo was created originally by Mrs. Hana Kovalio.
The late Professor Kalus Pringsheim - written by Professor John S. Brownlee